- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 C pureed pumpkin
- 1 C softened butter
- 2 ½ C sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 1/2 C flour
- 2 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 1 t cinnamon
- ¼ t cloves
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas and combine with pumpkin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, beating one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add pumpkin-banana mixture.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves with a whisk.
- Add to wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Divide batter evenly into 2 9×5” greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pans before removing.
This bread tastes great on its own, or topped with cream cheese or Nutella.