Here is a recipe for an amazing strawberry glaze.
- I batch cream cheese frosting
- 2 C strawberries
- Puree the strawberries and place them in a strainer to drain a bit off the juice.
- Make your favorite cream cheese frosting.
- Whip pureed strawberries into cream cheese frosting.
I drizzled this over almond cupcakes and a chocolate bunt cake. It’s much too thin to be a traditional frosting, but it serves great as an extra rich glaze.
My cream cheese frosting recipe:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese
- 3 C powdered sugar
- I generally add a teaspoon of vanilla, but in this case, I leave it out as it would add too much liquid.